Faye Scarlet
Local time
6:00 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, it's a good thing you put your friend code in that last one, I somehow wound up with a code completely different from that. I'll be around tomorrow, too.
    Awesome! I am here, are you ready?

Well, it's about 6, and I do have to go for a bit, but I should be back around 7. If you can hang on until then, that'd be great.

And I'm back. Let me know when you're ready.
    Hi there. Are you available to trade this weekend? I'm available around 5 PM (my time) tomorrow, and I'm around the rest of the weekend.
    Well, I am around today, but I won't be for a few hours. I'm busy from 2:30 until 7:00-ish, possibly earlier (my time), but I'll be free after that. Tuesday won't work for me, I only have access to the internet on the weekends (my 3DS can't connect to my school's network).
    Hi there! Are you ready to trade?

Lawlz Guess not. This is what I get for asking at 7:40. I have access to the internet all weekend, if you're around.
    Sorry i was out of my countrie for a while but ill try to trade on this friday ok or even thrusday! Is this for gen 4 or 5 btw cuz im using gen 4 but i can go to gen 5.
    I might not be able to make it today; it depends on how much work I can get done today. I could do the trades if you're on at exactly 12 (your time), but otherwise, I may be able to come online later, though not before 3.
    Ha, I was over here thinking you were using your college library's connection. Libraries here have that login screen upon opening the browser so older DSes can't use it. Thanks to you too!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom