• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
6:16 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I searched for Kelpsy berries on the search engine for the forums and you came up on a previous thread. I need some Kelpsy berries to fix a pokemon I was EV training and I was wondering if you still traded them.
    I have a friend interested in Challenging the AGC.

I didn't lie (I said that I beat, Wizel and that I haven't beaten ShadowBlaziken, I can't beat myself) but he doesn't know that I'm a gym leader yet, he doesn't even know my username.

He will probably be asking to join soon and I think that this may be exactly what we need to get restarted... only, I need to change my trainer card, but that shouldn't matter too much.
    Yeah this whole week of welcome crap that I have to do has sucked. I've noticed so far I get quite a few times during my day where I've got several twenty minute intervals where I can't do anything but it's still to early to get to my next scheduled event. But thank god the day is almost over and then I've got Saturday and Sunday completely free.
    Yeah I hear ya. My room mate is okay, but it sounds like people are going to be trying to get me more involved than I would like to be... Worst part is I don't think I'm going to be able to find time to write on my book this week :/
    I'll try L-ord on toxicroak. My team still needs work though. While battling I saw a trainer with a full grass type team. I lost to it. But it was cool to see.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom