• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Kakuna Matata
Local time
12:02 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Omg yes <3

It's one the most awkward/crazy/cringe-worthy shows that I have ever watched, but I love it. Who is your favorite character?
    I think that's just me, but when I checked the signature's width and height, it shows it is too high, but not long enough (over 167 pixels high and a bit over 550 pixels long) O_O

Oh well, I'm gonna try and get the length down a notch.
    OHHOHOHO OF COURSE THATS WHAT YOU SPY IT WAS CANON. I DONT CARE ABOUT THE CANON MY OTP IS GONNA BE CANON IF I WANT IT TO BE.
    AND TAHNO BABY
    OMG
    DYING
    I NEED MORE TAHNORRA IN MY LIFE AND DASH
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE PEOPLE I FOLLOW SHEESH. ALL I SEE ARE DRAMATIC GIF COLECTIONS. AND ANSWERED CHIBI ASKS. BUT WHATEVER.
    BUT BOSAMI. I NEED. HERE HAVE A RANDOM GIF.
    Indeed! :D

Ooh, cool. XD
    I don't know if it's a good or bad thing. :S So many things change... I know for sure one thing I'm not happy about is the temperature changing. :p
    I know. :( It really bothered me at first, because I was supposed to start working one month after finishing college, but they really needed my help earlier so I didn't get to rest much. I only stayed until the end because I knew it wouldn't have been good for my reputation if my future employers found out I pretty much gave up before the end of my contract, and also because I knew my hard work would be rewarded with a nice bank account. ^^

How's your job btw? :O
    Hiii!
    I've been working the whole summer, but I'm done now, since last Friday. Finally! But I go back to college in a week. ;_;
    I'M GREAT just saw the new Batman and creamed my panties ;O
    Anyway, I'm so excited for RE6 and the RE movie and the SH movie and PERKS AND THE HOBBIT BEING THREE PARTS.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom