X
Local time
10:35 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OK! Go click my name in blue and go to my profile. Then click about me. then, scroll down and youll see my white fc. add it. i added yours
    Hey Kyle you have to click terrence's username in blue and then message him. If you don't he wont be notified. And plus his FC is in his about me section in his profile. See Ya!

P.S. Ill put my FC in my profile and do the same for yours too.Put your White FC so we can battle. Bye!
    Chaos Dusknoir, can you make a mixture of Braviery and Flareon? I want to use the final product as my avatar unless it turns out bad.
    By the way, I tried to friend Sai, but he needs to accept my friend request, so we can chat. Unfortunately, he isn't very active.
    Ok, so here are some ways to get at least 5 posts so we can chat ok?
    The Garden Grotto (Welcome and Rules)-The garden grotto, go to post new thread and say that you're new. Then thank people as they welcome you.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f379/chaos-dusknoirs-chaotic-shop-135471/- My pokemon sprite shop. I edit sprites. Read the first post and reply. To reply: just scroll down all the way. Thank me to use up another post.
    Bulbagarden Global Trade Station-the trading center. Read the stuff.

NOTE: IT TAKES 10 POSTS TO PRIVATE MESSAGE
    Hi Kyle! Go to Forum- Garden Grotto- Post a new thread and say that you're new! I'll teach you new stuff along the way. By the Way, Sai is ShadowAbsol57 so friend him.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom