• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
G
Local time
1:47 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You put the "@" before their name, and a semi-colon(;) after their name. You must spell their username exactly as they do

Ex: @mwto;
    For starters HCL, User_Name, and Terra Solidum are the only ones who have been part of my since the Start-up and all others joined after, a few were recent like you as well. Everyone else who was with me from the beginning either hasn't posted in ages or dropped out because they lost interest or couldn't keep up. Terra joined because he saw it in the sign ups and it must have interested him since he signed up. User_Name and HCL are friends so they knew about it that way. I post in the last poster thread where I told my friends they should join, I got HCL and my friend Lief from that. User_Name I told through VMs. Everyone else was interested when they saw it in the sign ups.

There should be a thread for advertising RPs, though that's how I got people to join mine. I didn't really do much. Part of the lack of SUs may be because school is starting and people will be more busy
    i just am join to use his B2/W2 team and i said to check bulbapedia for the lowdown on everything else.
    I'm sorry but, I haven't really interacted with you much nor do I know who you are so I must reject you FR. If I can interact more with you we can be friends then. =)
    Sure, but post what you want in our thread using the form, it'll make it easier for both of us.
    I have never seen you before, and have not interacted with you enough to consider us friends. Thus, I must decline your friend request.
    It's later day in the RP right now so just have your doing something. If you want I can try to right him in.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom