• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
12:52 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gourgeist with max attack, hp, defense, and special defense, CAREFUL. UMMPH! I breeded some more pokemon like jolteon with max everything besides attack, scrafty with max everything besides special attack and speed, etc. Too much to count. We should battle sometime. My fc is2766 9246 2824
    DELPHOX WITH MAX HP, DEFENSE, SP. ATTACk, SP. DEFENSE, AND SPEED, JUST TO TAKE HITS BETTER THAN YOURS. (Btw, scolipede got a buff in attack, now he has a base 100 attack so he's more usuable. He's already faster than espeon and he got speed boost, I bred one with max hp, attack, defense, sp. defense, and speed, adamant)
    Breeding is so much easierd with the destiny knot change. Got a Noivern, Greninja, and Delphox, all with max Hp, Defense, Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense, and speed. =D.
    Not sure if you'll see this but YEP! JEI! Also, did you get x/y yet? I got y and my current team is: Frogadier (the 2nd evo of the water starter), Fletchinder (2nd evo of the fire bird), Ivysaur, and Panchem (some fighting panda). If you got x/y, what's your team?
    ok. so you are just as competitive as me. have u heard of the new fairy type? IF clefairy isnt a fairy type, i might kill myself.
    OK just a question. Don't research them now if you don't know them but do you know what evs and ivs are? Be honest. No need to say what they are just tell me if you know what they are or not.
    EDIT: Kyle and I just thought about this today but after I met SAI. Monthes later, I hear about an Artist named PSY. Coinicidence? I THINK NOT,
    Here's a tip. Click on my blue name and if there is a green circle, I'm online, if there is a white circle I'm offline got it? And my FCC is in my about me in my blue name. Tell this to Kyle
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom