• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
A
Local time
5:48 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know man, I'm in the country pls :p but yes everything's turned into a mess over here too, I live in Zulia by the way.
    Well the mother was RNG'd, and the Father was IV bred by me. So that might explain IVs. xD
    I wouldn't mind either. x) And your welcome plus thank you for Turtwig it's adorable. :)
    I ready when you are and the friend code I'm using is Black: 2881-6780-3117. Though what friend code do I use?
    Heya I figured I'd VM. Tomorrow I'll be home all day pretty much, so just reply to this VM when your online and ready to trade. Though I'll give fair warning I sleep in a ton, so I probably won't be online until after 12:30 or so your time. But once I am online I'll be sure to stick around. :)
    I'm currently developing my set of fakemon in hopes that any of them is picked for Gen VI. However, when it comes to cross-gen evolutions, I only pick pre/evos of Unova Pokemon in case the RSEmakes happen and only use Pokemon from Gen I-IV and have only Unova Pokemon available in the Gen VI games, so we don't transfer Pokemon from our Gen V games to Gen VI like Gen III did.
    I don't remember it being flawless, I can nickname it for you if that would make you feel better.
    Your welcome. If there is anything else you need just ask. I may have a few spares from one of my breeding projects.
    They're actually from Colosseum/XD, and I got them all from Bulbapedia.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom