G
Local time
8:50 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *huggle wuggles!!!* uuummm wellllllllll theres tumblrrrrrr... rrrr.. r .. . im wouldent mind getting messegses there ... i mean i have lots of followers but its not like they really talk to me... i wish they would but whatever. right? how many followers do you gots?
    ya, im nervous. i haven't been in a school setting in years and im not really looking forward to working on homework/school work again x.x
    it does, but the more classes you take per semester, the less yrs you have to go there to be core complete.
    there are grants available for just being who you are/heritage you know~
    I do, and im not looking forward to it tbh lol
    But my mom's trying to get me to squeeze in one more class before the deadline, so i'm smashing my face against the screen looking for any classes ppl dropped for a spot to get in :I

dont forget about the grants hun~
    Feel bad cuz i havent been on in a while again!!! *licks your face back* hi! :p haha i missed you!!!! I also dont know when the next time ill be on again. For future notice!
    nope :B
    now way will i be able to get one before next week, let alone afford it x.x

aw you'll get there hun!
    it's taken me 3yrs, so its not too late!
    i need a place to park :B
    my mom is making me get a license eventually so i can drive her to work and take myself to school.

aw tank ewe! /)^ 3^(\
    Well first of all I was still in church when you sent that lol and second, I'm sorry :( turns out my car's A/C died which means the windows stay down which in turn mean no getting dressy cuz it would be all for not (due to the high winds). Blah.
    aw :c well i'll keep you in my prayers then! :O my bestie needs his edumacation, mhm.

:3c tank ewe ^ 3^
    haha almost :3

oh man i hope he's ok D:
    night night :3
    you don't always have to be amazing at something to get a grant. :T

d'aww you're the kindest guy i know :3c <3 thank you for the compliment mijo.
    i will xP and yes, i get the jist of what you meant haha

aww :c i wish we could talk more, but you don't need to be falling asleep on the job!
    ttyl hun c:

-huggles SNOW huggles!-
    what about a grant? those you don't have to pay back.

:T well i dooo
    i will! cuz i have to go to church tonight :B
    but i'll do it later c:
    oh man :c and there isn't any sort of student financial aid you could get? or not board on-site and stay at home?

cuz i look like crap right nowwwww :B
    i needs me a shower boi :p
    aw why not love? what happened? :c

Well i got a new haircut not too long ago, so i could take a new pic for ya sometime soon (just make sure to remind me! xD)
    I'm gunna be busy til Sept.
    I'm just giving myself some time away from here to focus on real life crap :B I figured I'd be settled enough by Sept. to come back.

The similar one that you have is older than the one i just tossed up.
    what am i doing? well i'm gunna go thats what! lol Classes start on the 27th.

haha brave? xD i was just about to change it back :B i was just foolin around with what it might've looked like on my profile.
    *falls to floor trying to save cake*
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...... lol
    oh just college c:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom