• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Iteru
Local time
11:14 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You ould think so but im in Dover and its rubbish
    i feel like the only pokemon fan here sometimes
    Yeah :-( I'd at least want her to leave with some dignity, having lost to Hikari with 4 ribbons at her side. Oh well, we can hope, right?
    :lol:

Well, I would call Musashi truly evil, she just needs to... work on her dere-dere side a bit xD Yeah, I think Nyasu's biggest problem is that he rarely ever gets focus these days, especially compared to his human companions. Way back when it was the other way around.
    For me it's Musashi - I have no idea why xD Maybe it's because I'm bitchy and loud as well?
    it's alright dont worry :)
    im not sure if i'll be able to tomoro, i'll be with my girlfriend :/
    but im sure we can arrange a time:)
    yeah im from england :) and i know my dragonite has been ohko'd more times than i can remeber haha

so when do you fancy a battle? :)
    no problem, but sure another time sounds good :)
    and of course, though i've only ev'd two of my pokemon, and i do use a dragonite which is a pseudo, but i wont use it for our battle :)
    well do you fancy a battle now? if your not quite ready with your pokemon i could use different pokemon that arnt as strong as my party :)

i have diamond too, and quite a few of the old games :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom