• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
2:13 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay i am going to talk with my league to get the official approval. You may no know all of the rules but that is ok we are planning on adding,changing,and creating new rules. If the approval is a yes, i will have our league manager give you our temporary online chat link for we are soon making a new refreshed one.
    so i have noticed you are a active on the fourms. and you did want to challenge my league. but we are undergoing replacements so i was wondering if you would like a spot on my league. if so Let me know so i can give you all the complete info. also i cant tell you what spot you would take for we are about to do a battle tournament for the top spots on the team.
    Well, right now, we're currently going through some changes, but here's some info:

You need a team of 6 Pokemon that are at or near level 100.
    You must use the same Pokemon throughout your challenge.
    All battles will be on Black and White.
    Lol thanks.

I need you to hook up with my manager Jokooo. You can find him in my friend list. He will giveyou all the info needed
    grouchy welcome to the group, pleace go ahead and read the introduction to the group if you havent already, theres also a link to make your trainer card, it necessary to be a valid member and is also our communitys way of identifying with you & your pkmn team
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom