• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
4:36 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cool. ^^;

If they get enough request, they probably will give the anime a good makeover. :D

I heard rumors that they're coming out with a Mario 3DS XL edition. :)

I will. XD What other shows have you watched lately? :)
    I heard it's a hard game. :)

Cool! I just watched the BW 2 animated trailer again. If only the anime was like that. :(

Plus bigger screens makes game more fun. xD

It's neat but I don't watch Avatar. ^^;
    Cool! I'd like to get that and Xenoblade. :)

I'm still drooling over BW 2. ^^;

Japan is getting a Pikachu-themed 3DS XL. If that comes out in NA, I would sell my 3DS in a heartbeat. XD

I saw The Secret World Of Arrietty. I love it! :D
    Snivy is a good starter to choose plus he's so cute! ^^;

I got: Call of Duty 4 (PC), Burnout Paradise (PC), GTA3 and Vice City (Xbox), 3 Splinter Cell games (Xbox), and Panzer Dragoon Orta (Xbox). =D

I haven't touched my DP games in years! xD

Yep. Free internet is nice. :D
    Zoroark and Eevee are also my favs too. :D No idea yet. What starter Pokemon will u choose for BW2? I might go with Snivy since I used Oshawott for BW. :3

I bought some PC and Xbox games recently. :)

I think the general public would agree too. xD

I don't have internet but I can always go to Starbucks. XD
    Nice! I'm so pumped up about BW2! :D I can't wait until October. xD

Those sound like pretty good titles to play. :D

That's good. BW are much better games anyways. :3

Cool! Can't to see your Arietty album. :) I still need to watch the movie. D:
    Nope. BW2 will be out on Oct 7, a day after my b-day! XD

Not yet, but I plan on Pokemon Conquest by the end of summer. :D

Yes it is. Every Zelda game is good so it's hard to decide. :)

I'm glad your DS is fine. Maybe your DS doesn't want to play DP games. :p
    My life's been great lately too! :D I'm just spoiling myself with BW2. xD

Still deciding to play which Zelda game first. ^^;

Nintendo does that a lot with games. :(

Did you get your DS fixed?
    Same here. :D

No idea. All the Zelda games look so cool it's hard to choose. ^^

Cool. I heard Last Story will be good too. :)

I never had a problem with my DS *knocks on wood* but my PS2 is having trouble reading discs. :( Sometimes I have to reinsert the disc 5 times just to get it to read and it does read, it lags on some parts like in-game videos or even sound. D:
    I know! :) I'm gonna get Conquest before the Black 2 & White 2 games. XD

Skyward Sword is awesome! :D Yep I got enough for all the Zelda games thanks to Ebay. ^^;

I never played Okami but it sounds fun. Okami and Xenoblade Chronicles are on my to-play list. =D

I agree! XD Emerald is better than R/S. Same goes for Platinum and D/P. :)
    Ohhh where are you going? :DD I'm watching smile precure right now and Pokemon ^^ I've seen the first two eps of that anime lol
    I know. I can't wait to get Pokemon Conquest! :yahoo: I knew NOA wouldn't let us down. XD

I beat the game. :) I just started the Hero's mode. :D It gets a 10/10 from me. Now I got to play Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, Majora's Mask, OoT and other Zelda games. XD

Nice! How do you like Xenoblade Chronicles and Okami so far?

Ruby is a fun game. =)
    Happy Easter! :)

I heard that too. XD

No I haven't, but I heard they're good. XD I'm playing Skyward Sword now. It's fun. ^^
    Wow he must really like the Playstation. XD One guy changed his middle name to Triforce (symbol from the Zelda games). I saw a video of him when he picked up the Wii on launch day and last year when he picked up a 3DS also on launch day. :D

I so want to get all 3 of those Pokemon games as well as Paper Mario 3D, Kid Icarus, and Fire Emblem: Awakening. :) Sounds like 2012 will be another good year for Nintendo. I like the Fire Emblem limited edition 3DS. XD
    I'm doing good. No I haven't seen the new movie yet. :( Yep, Nintendo was gonna call the GameCube Dolphin. They were also gonna the GBA Atlantis. o_O

That's great! I want to get Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition game if it gets an NA release. It looks very fun. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom