• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
K
Local time
7:39 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry xD I found something i can use to help me trade you your Pokemon. Its a website that some people use to distribute Pokemon, so I will do it for your Pokemon. I'll pm you when i get it all figured out!
    Alright so that's 2 Ferrothorns and 3 random Pokemon. Alrighty then, I'll get working! :)
    Well actually I didn't see your other post xD How about this, choose 3 more Pokemon you want me to create, ill give you 5(including the 2 Ferrothorns), PM me what Pokemon,evs,moves,ivs,etc. Btw, are you planning to use them on random wi-fi matches? If you are,I suggest not having perfect ivs. I can give 3 stats ivs of 31 for them to be used in random wi-fi matches. Forgot to say I can't do DW Pokemon yet.
    Yush, I took a bit of a break online. :D I will trade in a bit, and if you don't have any shards then riolu can be a freebie. lol XD
    Nice, then this riolu will be an excellent pokemon. I have one too, and it kicks butt. The only move I have different is ice punch is detect. XD
    I have what you are looking for. In platinum I bred pokemon a lot for egg moves. :3 I have an Adamant riolu with ice punch, blaze kick, cross chop, and bullet punch. What I need in gen IV are blue shards if you have any. I used a lot of them teaching riolu ice punch. On this one, and the last one I bred. XD
    @kaiden60 I have the items on 12 Ruffets and have your FC. I'm Sitting in the WiFi waiting for someone else. I'll be here for a bit!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom