P
Local time
2:05 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Is that book about pokemon abusing methods?
    :U
    D
    Guess who bought you the 3DS? CILAN! He also got Silver one and not one for me but Silver share's his with me though as long as I give him infinete lava cookies....o_o'
    D
    Yeah you lost everything. Including your 3DS you didn't get yet till 2004.

D
    Okay.

You were at the wedding, by the way. Thing is, you don't remember it, since I put too much Strawberry in your Iced Cream and then knocked you out with a Weavile named Sapphira.

D
    No Snake is another word for a pinapple. It's the truth, Katie, the truth.

Yeah me and Silver got married on planet Radar. :U
    D
    Silver's married to me so technecly I would know? :U

WRONG! It is MARS that doesn't exsist. Samus, however, does. It's the hottest planet on earth to live on if your a Snake, anyways.

D
    I have the time machine where my job as a Soap Opra Lady from Pluto is. :U Which, by the way, is also on Jupiter.
    D
    Oh but you do have one. I found it when I searched your time machine on my way to work today :U
    D
    Silver wouldn't be safe from me if he was real.....he's soo cute >.>; And badass enouth to make this pretty much fact.

Irrony is fun when its harmless *nodnod*

Sarcasum is great. I just ate your Nintendo 3DS Lite today :U
    D
    You have her snark :U

I like Silver's pokemon I guess. Well Sneasel and the starters anyways but the others are cool cuz...Silver uses them? If that makes sense?
    :O
    D
    ...Iris has an Excadrill too.

8D

But Georgia had a Bisharp if you ever change your mind... :U
    D
    2 of them. Piplup and Chimchar as an Infernape.

:3

Most likely i'll train lup *nod nod* Empoleon is part steel anyways^^ I need some metal^^
    D
    Training can be pretty easy *nodnod* I might train those starters paradox gave me soon... :)
    D
    Not yet. XD Been too into Digimon and stuff!!!^^;;
    D
    I like the games board here better than the one on serebii's. No one will be bullying me about 'the outside world' here!!!
    >D
    D
    The Last Poster Wins is the coolest one Katie :U The coolest :U
    D
    Katie! Hi!^^ Wanna play some forum games with meh? :3
    D
    I might go to bed soon lol.

It'd be funny if i had 'getting banned from forums' dreams tonight.

XD

I can handle them XD
    D
    Real Strawberry frozen fruit pops sweetend with white grape juice instead of sugar. :D

TASTIEST STUFF EVER.
    ^///////////^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom