• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
J
Local time
2:38 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Monsuno is pretty cool *nod nod* Enjoy!^^
    D
    OWCH

O__o;

Dumbo...yeah, thats not such a cool name for a rival that acts simular to your favorite character in the anime.

:-x
    D
    Like Silver. I don't care if he seem's 'typical' or anything in some ways, he's so cool because he isn't held back by anyone or anything....

You would like him. If you ever get to play hg/ss :)
    D
    Oh yeah I sent you a pm about tea in the garden.

Just try to listen to me, i'm 12 years older than ya :p Well about that anyways.

Never give out personal info if I ever asked for it. Though I wouldn't likely do so.
    D
    Oh I love your Paul background by the way he looks ferce and cool. :3 *nod nod* Like he's ready to battle a legendary pokemon!!^^
    D
    Oh yeah you can create albums on the left hand corner of your account, I think. Maybe some Paul or Torterra ones?
    :3

Look at my profile to get an idea where the albums can be started.

That could work^^
    D
    That's weird...Do you think maybe a mod can help? I have a hard time explaining things :(

Also, you should avoid the "Tea in the Garden" thread. Just sayin', conversations can get kinda adult/mature-ish around there. But, no where else. Just THERE. Don't worry!
    ;)
    D
    Well, I first thought of looking up Torterra actually lol (probably cuz I was thinking of Ash/Pikachu at the moment o_O; )

I can look up Paul, too, though. *nod nod*
    D
    Try inserting an url! I'll give you one from my photobucket!!

*goes to search for a cool pict*

Do you likeee......Pikachu?
    D
    I'll go get it and cya soon *nodnod* and i'll see if I can find a youtube tutorial or something for profile editing on here^^
    D
    Awesome! I thought you needed 6 posts, though?

Oh well. :) Hey, wanna play "The Last Poster Wins" in the games board?^^ It's actually pretty fun and we can say such random things! XD; Ya know, if you wanna^^

I should teach you how to put pictures and stuff in your profile, too^^ Its REALLY fun^^
    D
    *glomp's* Great to see you joined^^ Lets just chat here for awile till my friend SapphireIris log's into aim.

Bullies are depressing to deal with. :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom