• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
6:36 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No problem. I should be on most of tomorrow also so hopefully can catch up then
    Hey, hope you had a good shift at work. Sorry I missed you today! Hectic at work. Hopefully we can catch each other online tomorrow. I still owe you a Mew after all. Let me know if your likely to be around.
    I shall be leaving work in a few mins so should be able to talk when I get home :)
    Is that 11 in the morning or at night? I think there is a 5 hour time zone difference from us. So 11, I think is 4 for me. I finish work at 5 and should be home at 5:30 my time. Will you be around? If so yeah we can chat.
    Sorry Alex, I ended up going to be as I was shattered. Are you free at all today?
    Ok, I think that will be about 11pm my time. I shall try and stay awake, sooo very tired. Over the past two days I have driven 250miles, been go-karting which caused some aches and pains, then had a few drinkies after wards and been sat in presentations! So if I am not around tonight then I should be around Friday night. ps, I have added you on 360 :)
    Yeah though I think that they are only second to Mario Galaxey graphics. Still could get more from it. I am really excited bout HGSS. I loved Gold and Silver and really can't wait for the remakes. When are you free for the Mew trade?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom