Exar Kun
Local time
3:20 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The end result of your grade came out wrong. I didn't mean to limit you just to Poliwag. If you want to chose Venipede over Poliwag, go right ahead, but you can't have both.
    Hello! I was just wondering if everything was all right in your Safari Run, since you haven't posted in a while.
    Actually in just a little while. Sorry it's taken so long - Tuesdays and Wednesdays are usually dead days for me.
    Oh wow, I'll definitely check out Air, sounds really interesting.

I've seen parts of Vampire Knight, and I didn't really like it. Reminds me of Twilight too much. xD The story just didn't really work for me and Yuki's voice actor was really annoying. xD

I've been finishing the newest season of Zero no Tsukaima lately, I really like and I reckon it's improved a lot from the third season. :b
    I've heard of D.Gray man, I've been meaning to get my friend to download it for me for awhile now. What's Air about? I've never heard of it before lol.
    Yes, you can still use your stories. People have been allowed to use their same stories upon restarting in the past, I don't see why this should be any different. Just everything you captured on the other account stays on that account, but if you want to retry for failed captures on this one, then that is okay.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom