• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Dragonfyre
Local time
10:35 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    what?

Now your scaring me.

:(

Thats not funny....unless I know none of this was my falt.

T___T;

Sorry I didn't like your video...honistly, I am.

I'm an aspie....

I get...really scared over some stuff *sniffle* And violence upsets me too much.
    D
    Ten seconds before I dash! Nine... Bah! Who's got time to count?!"

XD ^
    D
    You have no idea...

Lets talk about ponies or something now....

Or Barry. Now Barry's always funny to me. :)

PAY UP YOU HAVE 10 seconds ten nine 8....WELL DON'T JUST STAND THERE! Of course you lost. I should of known! WELL I'LL BE A YELLOW NOSE MAKUHITA!!!

XDDDDD
    D
    Not to sound like I don't have a sense of humor ^_^' I relise its not really real...but I still went through too much of that kind of thing in the last few years.

T____T;
    D
    I don't like videos like this one. Gender stereo types upset me too much....
    D
    I love my avatar too ^_^ Rarity is fabulous ^_^
    D
    I'm already 22. I don't need to do school anymore. I've just been kinda sick lately too....

Also, i'm kissing me knee...o_O;

Picture 46 of 100 from Riku Album 7
    Likely over this picture lol. Uhmn...yeah....

lol...also.

What videos are you watching? Any pokemon?

:)

Umn...nice darkrai avee *nodnod*

brb
    D
    Should be in bed is my best answer lol yourself?
    :3
    D
    I gotta logout the battery to the laptop is dying. Cya!!^^''
    D
    i'm too hyper to watch much anime...i keep re-listening to Ren's theme song....

Its soo scary and awesome.....

Yeeeessss....*drool's*
    D
    Do you like video games? Wifi fights? Gaming is good for boredom...and art;

Blingee.com | A Creative Community for Fans, Photos and Fun
    ^ Awesome website for making animated photos ^

X3;

also, check out Vaguard: Card Fight!!...its kinda a neat anime really.

o/o;
    D
    Good Morning! Whats up?
    :3
    D
    Well, its got shock value and if you imagion each scene too vividly, your gonna feel a bit sick inside. Its kind of fun. I'll go get the url to it right now XD
    D
    ....This one "Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep' one with an INSANE shock value level. xD; Makes you think your having hay fever hours later after feeling like barfing from some of it.....

Great Halloween reccomendation. Long as it doesn't cause hospitalization with all the candy eating...

:U
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom