C
Local time
2:33 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm sorry about your cold. :-(
    Well, I filled out an application to become a mod. Is that interesting?
    Sorry, we don't have an Xbox 360 or cable. (Or satilite) And my name's Jay. :)
    I play them ALL the time. I can't play CoD, and I don't know what Dragon Age is. :sweatlol:
    By stream, you mean like Netflix, right? (Or CrunchyRoll, or Funimation....)
    Yes I'm a Home Schooler But I am going to High School when I'm 15. And Don't mind if I ask, but how old are you? Oh, and if your wondering why I have so many friends is because I tend to be a very nice and kind and respectful. And what your brother said isn't true. You don't have to be around for a long time to be popular or have friends It doesn't matter if you try to be like a veteran or a newbie, you can have a lot of friends as long as your nice and respectful. Anyways, yeah, I have a pretty extensive Bio. I update it all the time. I tend to change it once a day. I normally add a sentence or two to my bio.
    Regarding the signature banner I am not able to find a picture, or render for "evil chicken holding a decapitated head". If you have one please send me the link for this and I can finish the banner. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom