• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
C
Local time
2:58 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm sorry about your cold. :-(
    Well, I filled out an application to become a mod. Is that interesting?
    Sorry, we don't have an Xbox 360 or cable. (Or satilite) And my name's Jay. :)
    I play them ALL the time. I can't play CoD, and I don't know what Dragon Age is. :sweatlol:
    By stream, you mean like Netflix, right? (Or CrunchyRoll, or Funimation....)
    Yes I'm a Home Schooler But I am going to High School when I'm 15. And Don't mind if I ask, but how old are you? Oh, and if your wondering why I have so many friends is because I tend to be a very nice and kind and respectful. And what your brother said isn't true. You don't have to be around for a long time to be popular or have friends It doesn't matter if you try to be like a veteran or a newbie, you can have a lot of friends as long as your nice and respectful. Anyways, yeah, I have a pretty extensive Bio. I update it all the time. I tend to change it once a day. I normally add a sentence or two to my bio.
    Regarding the signature banner I am not able to find a picture, or render for "evil chicken holding a decapitated head". If you have one please send me the link for this and I can finish the banner. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom