• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Envoy
Local time
7:09 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I added a new award for Houndour and Houndoom to make up my mistake of forgetting them, so take a look and see what that award is. To be honest, Mandibuzz is another Pokemon I forgotten to add until someone mentioned it.

Again, sorry about that. Don't want to see you being disappointed...
    Completed another Dark-type article. Unexplored Dark-type Beings and Things

Thanks for reading.
    New Dark-type article! Gen 5 (Part 2) this time, so that's the end of the Pokemon part.

Thanks for reading.
    Here's another Dark-type article, which deals with Unexplored Type Combinations.

Thanks for reading.
    ----------
    How would this change to the type chart affect that? They'd still be a primarily defensive type that requires lots of skill and strategy to use. Only now they're actually effective against a whopping two types instead of one. Oh yeah, I can see it now, Poison is the new Dragon. Step aside Dragonite, Grimer is in the hizzouse.
    ----------
    Beautiful sarcasm!
    If it would interest you, here's the latest blog about Grass-types. However, I have to warn you: the full article is at PE2K. The one in blog form is not the whole thing.
    Also, do send me an invite to your blog. I will post our battles if possible in your blog once the tourney is over.
    yep.

Also, Do check out my proposal for battle days in that group. We can all gather and battle and have loads of fun.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom