M
Local time
7:08 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, can I have some help.
    A few weeks ago, by accident I changed my name to pokeparadx so now I cannot change my name but I would like to. Please can you change it to ~SuperSonic~

I have been told the username change was for emergencies but my emergency disabled me from changing it when I want to...
    Do you think you will be free to answer for one of the next seven days? It won't take long (four questions only), and I can wait for a bit.
    I am doing a survey about users using Japanese names, and since you are one of those who usually use it, can you answer a few questions about it? This will be published in a blog when I have enough respondents.
    Wow. I can't believe I missed that. XD

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction though!
    Hi. I didn't want to make a post about this so I thought I'd just ask you here. Has the Bulbagarden's Buy & Sell section been removed from this forum?
    Hi, i have found a few misspellings with the favourite pokemon thing (in the settings where you choose your favourite Pokemon).
    Duosion is spelt Dupsion
    Eelektric is spelt Elektric
    Eelektross is spelt Elektross

Like your profile picture btw... Also, I think your avatar came from episode PK22, right? Meowth, that's right!
    I'm having a bit of trouble with getting vm's from ~Guild Master Wigglytuff~ whenever I do it always says

BMGF Anime Master, you do not have permission to access this page.

is there a reason for that happening or is it some other reason for it?
    I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. A million times, I'm sorry.

Do you know how much of a shithead I feel like? Please. Reverse it. I promise this won't happen again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom