• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
G
Local time
8:17 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No worries, I hope she'll be great! :'D Even though she has an Adamant nature, I've seen attacking Altarias work great on a DD+D-Claw set.
    No, it's no worries. 8D Maybe this Friday or Saturday, we can trade again.

Perfect, I'm on my way in! Make sure you added my new FC. Here I come!
    It's okay, it took me long enough to be able to trade today. 8D; Too many random things happen in my life for me to make a schedule, and tomorrow is booked full as it is.
    No, it's okay, don't worry if it's too inconvenient. 8D; I'm *almost* there. Your shiny Swablu hatched, and now I need to send her to White version! Another 15ish mins!
    Really quick, I was wondering, do you have a male Burmy or a Mothim? I really need a nicknamed one, and the GTS isn't being helpful. D: I can offer an extra Pokemon with the Swablu, like any event or legendary.
    Okay, here's my new FC:

Name: White
    Code: 4041-3739-0117

I'm also rehatching the Swablu real quick, because I realized you wanted a girl Swablu, and the one I hatched was a boy. :| I have very good luck with the Masuda Method, so your girl shiny Swablu should be ready within the next hour, but earlier if I can!
    Hello, sorry! Don't worry I'm here now lol! 8D; In about 30 mins I can trade, so don't go anywhere! I'll have a new FC, since my school's wi-fi doesn't like my DSi, I have to use the 3DS. I'll post it in just a sec!
    Yep. Just have to wait 3 days :) I don't think I'll be putting up another set until wednesday, and if not then, a new set will be up around sunday.
    It's exactly now! I'm not sure I added your fc because it wasn't in your signature. I'll add it and be back in the room in a minute or so.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom