P
Local time
5:10 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• He really should've gotten a cameo of some sort in GX, at least. Especially since he was a pretty popular character from the original series.
    Yeah, you wouldn't miss much. :D

There at least has been slight reference to DM and GX in Zexal, but not to 5D's at all. Supposedly, there is an actual reason for that and it just hasn't been explained, but I do wonder what it is...

Joey being a teacher would've been really entertaining in GX. He could have had some humorous interaction with Kaiba. XD
    Same here. It's kind of unfair to the fans to just skip the last parts of a series like that. I feel like it's less likely that Konami would skip than 4Kids, but I'm not really sure. I watch the subs mainly rather than the dub, but I'd like to see it at least finish out completely dubbed.
    I don't think there's a time skip (or, at least, I haven't seen anyone confirm that), but there is a shift out of the WDC arc. Zexal II starts in Japan on October 7th, so we'll find out then what exactly is going on in that season.
    Great, I'm glad to see other fans. XD

Yeah, the friends with Yuma get less time than the friends in previous series, but as it goes on, Kaito and Shark get a lot of focus as well, so it takes on a different dynamic than previous series. I do like some of the GX vibes it gives off, too. ^^

Things get interesting especially after episode 33, when the Arclights get more important.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom