• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Dragonfyre
Local time
4:29 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Very, VERY evil stuff I shall never repete. I'm sure most of the trolls from that site are in jail now anyways (they said some pretty satanic sounding things...)

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Music: Riku Final Boss [Extended Edtion] - YouTube
    I also think this song calmed me.

:')
    D
    Your welcome....I need to rest, i'm regressing to the depressed state I was in over yahoo ansems.....

The evilest website on earth.

:(
    D
    I ment earlier in our convo. I need to get my rest.....
    D
    ....no, your fine.

I read early in the topic. You wouldn't care if i used pink text...thats not your character.....

Why not yahoo answers burn down to the ground!!!!

:mad:
    D
    ...alright.

Are you sure your feeling okay today?...lemee guess; i should stop worrying so much and keep on just being nice to you and stuff, right?^^'' forget what avatar and text colors i'm drawn to using or think positive?
    D
    I might play kingdom hearts chain of memories later today.

Is the pink text okay with you?...I tend to like using pink text^^'' I think it looks cute....I don't think it would hurt anyone.......
    D
    Thanks.

What video games are you currently playing?
    :)
    D
    Browsing deviantART
    awwww...

Maybe i should go out soon. XD;
    D
    Paula by *Lady-of-Link on deviantART
    awwww...its soo happy^^
    D
    Browsing deviantART
    Ya know....maybe i'll theme my profile after these games soon. I sure do miss them...
    D
    Alright. You can watch that video then.

I need to calm down more. xD;
    D
    Yeah it's not bad. It looks like a cute kid with a teddy bear, hugging it. :) It cute^^
    D
    It's Paula from the Earthbound games now....If thats still okay?

^_^;

The video cheered me right up, anyways....

Maybe a sense of relating.

And uh you might not wanna watch it. It has video game spoilers....
    D
    Mother AMV - Extended Version - YouTube
    ^_^ This video is soothing....
    *sniff*
    D
    If I can re-find that avatar from before....

Next time, check for material like that before showing me the video. >_<; I was about to regress....i was really scared.

Its stupid because i shouldn't be scared.
    D
    Only those who don't fear the 'darkness' DON'T lose their hearts. It's actually kinda true as i'm learning now!!!!
    o,o'
    D
    I won't get upset with you....whats the point?

Besides, people DID talk to me. I like Rarity...I should change my avatar back^_^'

Why be so scared of them.....
    D
    It kind of made me think i had to change my rarity avatar....thinking people were going to 'take offence to it'.......

This is stupid. My letting 'him' win.

Aren't I the powerful one?

(DUN DUN DUUUNNN!!! HERO MODE. or anti hero. just. WIN!)
    D
    Well...yeah. They were talking about the guy dressing like a 'girl' and stuff....

I just wanted to vomit.....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom