Local time
6:33 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    *cuddle's riku as i wait for you?*

I AM A LAZOR FROM MARS. dun, dun, dun!
    D
    RIKU BEING HOT AND STUFF AND HOT AND DID I MENSION HOT AND aaahhhh this is awkward
    D
    *smashes mine too*

Now....lets join.....THE NOBODIES!!!!

*grab's you hand and we go to The Land That Never Was*
    D
    *play's dead from my dizziness* I'M A PACHIRISSU TYPHLOSION CROSS OVER FROM MARS!!! XDD Ahh...impressive *cough* Thats one fine pokemon you got there mr. ketchum!
    D
    Do you like Roxie? ROCK STAAAARRRR!!! lol *shread's air gitar a few more times* make that a BASS air gitar.

Cooler and cooler!

*dizzy* heh i'm fine
    D
    I'M GONNA ROCK THIS PARTY YAAAAAH! Rock rock rock it like a freakin' caaaaan of spaaaaaam and paaaaam on the MIOPLOGAN!

Na! Nana! NANANANANANA! I'm a shaaaark! dododododo
    D
    Of all things P-Kay! The first link doesn't work. How embaressin! *hide's blushing face in her skirt and think's about riku...*
    D
    There She Goes by *TellyShishi on deviantART
    Paula's outfit here is so cool!
    D
    My turn! PK....ROCKIN'!

*goes to look up pict of ness using that*
    D
    AAAAHHHHHH NOOOOO HE HAS A LAZOOORRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    D
    YOUR BACK!!! Okay, lets. FENCE!!!! XD *take's out my better-than-sora's keyblade* HAH
    D
    *poke* Uhhhh...is this?
    ......goodbye?

Cuz, awww....just when we were having fun :( :mad:

Well! Lets have more fun later then XD If your gone now, i best be napping. Weeeee!
    D
    SHOOP-DA-WHOOP! I'mma FIRE-AN my LAZOR! Ohhhh, OHH! I'm a FIREN' my LAZOR! Yeah! SHOOP-DA-WHOOP! Imma FIRE-AN my LAZOR! Ohhhh, OH! I'm a FIREN' ma LAZOR! Can't charge ma lazor! LET ME CHARGE MA LAZORRRRR!!!!!
    D
    LETS BE RIVALS!!! Duh! I'm Riku, Sora's AWESOME rival! Your Sora then!!! I'LL BEAT YOU!!!!! *jump's in with Way to Dawn* Come-and-geeeet-meee! *run's around in circles around you. your gonna get dizzy! also, the skirt of my pink dress makes an awesome blanket*
    D
    There! I win, like i'm supposta! :p

I'm gonna take a nap soon, then maybe i'll play kingdom hearts later today! But I don't wanna say goodbye yet now that we're having fun again...*sniff*
    D
    Yeah!!! Answers sounds like Ansem. It's SOOOO ovious!!!

Its just trying to hurt me and control my spirit!!! I WON'T LET IT I WON'T LET IT *swing's keyblade around* Rawr! I'm....TOO BADASS FOR ANSEMS.

rawr
    rawr
    rawr
    onetwothree....RAWR!
    D
    Yahoo ANSEMS. Good name for a very stupid website!!!!

=P =y

I even LAUGHED about it. Its awesome. It's perfect. Cuz thats what they are...>_<;;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom