Princess of Lumas
Local time
9:51 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Almost. There isn't really any sneaking needed: at my dad's house (where I currently am), my computer is in my room.
    I had to check...you didn't really expel the thought from my mind...

Or it could be me having a hard time sleeping.
    Good. I was just making sure...

...I think I've been staying on later than I realized. That or the time thing is just glitching up.
    Just...just...nevermind.
    I know, right?
    By the way, when's National Tell Your Lover You Love Them Day?
    Sorry I couldn't duel you tonight...

Next time that you're online, I'll show you my new deck. It's terrifying! :scared:
    But I wouldn't have forgotten what forgetting means. I only forget things that happen. I don't think that would be an insult. I think it's just a reason why I forgot what I was talking about.

It is a Red Mage from Final Fantasy. That has been altered a bit. Think of it as a Halloween costume.
    There's this thing. It's called forgetting. It happens to me a lot. I forgot by the time you responded.
    You need to watch out for accidents like that. I know telling guys how deep you are is a mistake you can't control, but be careful. :I Oh, we're not eloping. We're having a big fat donut shop wedding. Unless she wants to have a small private wedding. WHatever she wants, ya know. What a wonderful world we live in where a guy can act like a secret bisexual and everybody just laughs it off. We've come a long way as a society, huh?

Of course you'd bring that up. >_<

Crippling laziness, huh? Everybody has it these days, it seems. YOU COULD JUST SAY "I HAVE MUSHROOMS". WHY THE "GOT"? I MEAN, SERIOUSLY. Of course. Watching you pleasure yourself is an interesting thought, huh? Oops, I think I've said too much. :I
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom