B
Local time
4:54 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there~ I wanted to battle your dojo! Whenever you get the chance to do it, just message me! :)
    Ono. We should be fine. If you get on aim this weekend, send me a message. I'm on a lot, but am usually invis. 8)
    In regards to the Sacred Army rp, it bears mentioning that not all of the characters are "American." Lilith, for instance, is Iraqi.
    It actually makes the game more interesting, as I can imagine I'd have to ask another pokemon for help if I wanted to use some of the items.
    Most of the items in the Cornucopia of the Hunger Games can't even be used by a lot of the Pokemon. I am not sure whether this is cruel or just hilarious.
    Okay, I'll try to be on AIM then. If I can't make it, I'll tell you otherwise, but I'll plan on meeting you there!
    Whenever you're available, I would love to challenge your dojo! Forum or AIM, whichever works best for you!
    Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. I didn't think that you would like it. But that's just me. I hope you like the second half. And you weren't too harsh. You're a grader not a granny.
    I am! The URPG kind of made me come back since it's more active here than at TPW right now. .-.

But I joined the URPG a couple weeks ago on TPW. That's where my first story is posted, which is kind of a fail since I didn't thoroughly read the stuff, so I was like "HURRR DURRR WORD COUNT." I can say I didn't catch a Tentacool though! :p
    Don't worry yourself, I have seen it, but with as weak of a character as a Tyrogue, I must be slow, patient, pick my moment and move perfectly.

Or, in terms that make me sound like less of a douchebag, I've seen it, don't worry.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom