• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
K
Local time
11:50 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not married. Not yet. We're waiting until we're actually stable with jobs and a place before we decide. But she's moved in and things a good.

I check in every so often just to see if my one story will ever be graded. It's been two years, so probably not.

Have you picked up X/Y yet? I'm currently playing both, only have gotten to the second gym with different teams.
    Hey thanks! I haven't been on the forums in a long time. Getting Nostalgic so I decided to look back at my old stories. How've you been?
    No worries, I've never closed a run down because of inactivity lol.

Well, it's good to see you around man, I've never forgotten all the early rangering and witness-swapping we used to do.
    Sure, take your time if you decide to do so - your old run is still open if you feel like continuing that. Unfortunately, I'm not on as much right now - the next two months are reserved strictly for hardcore uni work.
    Actually, towards the end of the holidays, I'm going over to the USA to meet with a lovely girl that I've been talking to for a couple years now ^^ This is in addition to the new Pokemon game, Halo 4, and whatever other online entertainments I can wrangle up xD
    Lol thanks, Well last year i met her, and it was like instant destiny bond, you know? and I graduated with a BS in Digital Media last month.

Hows the URPG been?
    Its going great. Just graduated from college. Trying to get back into grading/rangering/just everything. I even got my fiancee into it, though shes still trying to comphrend everything lol. How are you?
    Hey man, not a problem, take your time. I'm a little lax at the moment anyway. And I was a bit curious about your choice of Umbreon, but it's working so far, and the Natu won't be around for much longer I don't think.
    I know I have Darkplace on DVD. I also recently got Man to Man with Dean Learner on DVD from Amazon.

Moss is definitely a close second to Douglas!
    Yeah, I'm a total Matt Berry fan :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom