• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
LuxrayOfTheWild
Local time
3:44 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "I call this one, Old Gregg"
    "And I did this one. I call this one, Old Gregg"
    "And this one, you know what I call this one?"

-"Old Gregg?"

"Yes sir, thank you sir"
    XD

"Here comes Old Gregg he's a big scaly manfish. You don't know me. You don't know what I got! I got a mangina!!!!!!!!"
    Same here back in Aug! Gotten BW2 yet? I'm going to get B2 because Latios is in it :)

Haven't got it yet too many projects to do before I get time to play it let alone buy it.
    I'll get to work on it. Should we limit the starters like in the previous? Also would you be a co-GM with me being you were previously so you know more of the further plot.
    Should I post a sign up that says "must be active" then? and mention you and Terra. Does he know Wild Candy deleted it by the way?
    Yup that's a way. we can try to redo the RP with Terra. It could be done as a PRP with us three unless you want more people in it.
    I don't see it in my subscribed threads either. Oddly enough the sign-up thread is still there. I think only staff can delete threads though so why would he have it deleted? Have you heard from him?
    Sorry to bother you, but if your going to catch Sneasal in the RP, try and do it soon so we can get a move on.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom