Twinmold
Local time
1:26 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can you send a message in this thread-
    Pokémon Ratings (BW:DA! returns to top 10)
    Tell him ,
    Pokemon got in Top 10 because all other long running good anime currently isn't airing .
    Like Fairy Tail , Hitman Reborn , Bleach Or Sgt Keroro !
    Plus , That chart only shown Long-running Anime .
    What about the Short-running Anime ?
    Plus , Its clearly said that Pokemon got there after 4 weak absence.
    Its clearly prove Pokemon Best Wishs Da aren't getting Much audience .
    Just Because 1 episode got barely 4.0 %rating , It Doesn't mean it getting back it popularity.
    The only reason That episode got rating because Ash was ALLOWED to win against wild Pokemon & good Battle Animation .
    The beginning episode of Best Wishs got good rating because people had a lot of exception but when people's exception dropped , The rating Dropped along with it .
    Pokemon will clearly be out of Top 10 if it try another bullshit crap from BW and trolled people again by making Ash lose another league .
    Also , If Fairy Tail , KHR , Bleach & Sgt Keroro start airing again then Pokemon finished
    Plus Nisekoi is coming out as a Anime !
    If Nisekoi become a long-running Anime then Pokemon finished too.
    What about Black or White? I have my average Level is 47... Do you have any Pokemon around that Level?
    :eek:, REDDIT OR NOT, HERE WE DUMB.

Ask Me Anything
    He answered some questions. Sollux's name is now canonically Solluxander.
    Maybe? XDD

Oh and the questions you picked - another person asked them already and I answered them in the comments XDD
    Really? I can't remember any anti-competitive statements from TVT, apart from the occasional Smogon bashing.
    High chances of that person being female, judging by the fact "love of yaoi" XDD
    Well, I hope you like it here. I don't post here as often as Tv tropes but I like it here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom