B
Local time
4:24 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm at my grandma's house for the weekend. Going home in a little bit and then I'm hanging out with Daniel who's home from college for a few days.
    I haven't played for a while now... I wonder if I'm still good at it =P I like playing online but one time I had the microphone thingy and one of the guys on the other end was doing something nasty and I never put on the mic again.
    Well, believe it or not... My brother got me into playing the zombie mode in Block Ops and I actually like it... I used to get killed all the time... But now I'm better!!!! Lol, it's something that usually surprises people about me because "I don't look like I would like a game like that."
    None :D I'm not really a gamer =P And I do love Pokemon but the only thing I have that is related to Pokemon is one picture that Enzap drew for me with Jigglypuff and Psyduck inside a heart... And he will draw me another one so I'll have TWO Pokemon related things!!! YES :D... But that's about it :D
    I'm glad you understand, some people don't understand that a girl can still think other boys are cute >.>... Enzap is one of them.. Shhhhhhhh :x
    Omg same here! I can just imagine going to an Australian beach with Australian surfers... Long, tanned, and handsome =P LOL
    I've wanted to legitimately get a second started without anyone's help. Mission accomplished.

Well, gotta go. Good night!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom