B
Local time
5:15 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok then! If you want to make a quick sign up thing then please do so in the group, just so we can get to know your character a bit.
    :O Awesome! Is he/she gonna be traveling with us or will he/she be on a separate journey?
    Yeah, it's still plodding along. lol

Ok, but if you ever change your mind just say so. This is solely for our enjoyment so it doesn't matter if it's derailed slightly to let someone reenter. lol
    I was wondering... since you've had more time lately, would you want to rejoin the RP?
    I gotta go now. My mom will be by to pick me up pretty soon and I gotta pack up. Bye!
    Mmhmm. That's why I'm training Ducklett, but I didn't predict it would be so frail. It has a minus defense nature, so it dies to just about anything. Plus it's not that fast. :/
    I think I'll probably just try to level my Pokemon up to around 32. That should make things easier.
    Pignite. I thought I would be able to win the first time, but he 1HKO'd me with Bulldoze. It would be nice if I had an Air Balloon...
    Ooooh, cool. I'm stuck on Clay. :p I might be a little underleveled. My team is hovering around 28-29 right now. Duckletts are really hard to train.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom