Karamazov
Local time
10:58 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Finished it again last week when I was away.

And again it moved a cold, vile machine such as myself. Such a great novel. It's my favorite. I don't even care.
    Thank you, I'm looking forward to this PMD3DS game.

I've been feeling pretty craptastic lately. I've been begging to go to the hospital again for the better half of a week now to get my foot x-ray'd again to see how my hairline fracture is progressing on the road to recovery. Last time I went was about four or five weeks ago when I practically had to beg to go to the emergency room and only was able to go at around 12AM at night and left at around 5AM in the morning after some x-rays and medical bandaging. Despite all my pleading and pressing my doting mother refuses to take me because she doesn't feel like it.

I've been wanting to get back to football, specifically working out and running again for a while now since I'm positive a few of my coaches think I'm faking my injury which really is a kick in the balls to me who really wants to play football. I've been growing a bit impatient in-general with some of my coaches, specifically the less authoritative ones, due to them treating me like the wrong side of a donkey because they want to make an example out of me to prove that they can be tough since no one takes them super seriously as the other coaches. Apparently that makes it okay for them to treat me like shit despite the fact I've been kind to them and haven't done anything to warrant the shit I get daily. Another reason I've gotten treated badly is due to my social anxiety and possimaybe ADHD that I think I might have. Apparently that makes it okay for them to treat me wrongly, fuckers.

Also, I'm just kinda moody overall because I haven't been able to work-out seriously or run in weeks and all I really do now outside of school is sleep and stay on the Internet, since I absolutely must try to stay off my foot if I can to help it heal faster. Fractures take around 6-8 weeks from my Internet research on them and its been about 4 or 5 full weeks since the injury itself.
    Thanks for replying to my blog entry! I saw 'Cleffs' and thought it was a cute nick name, then realised the 'a' is right next to the 's' hahah n_n; stupid Cleffa!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom