• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
3:48 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Since I won't be online tomorrow, I'll say it now - Merry Christmas! Or, if you don't celebrate it, then happy holidays.
    Aww. Poor you! I was sent home on Friday because I hit my toe off a step after swimming and there was a lot of blood....
    Umm...Not bad.I got a new phone yesterday,but nothing has happened.
    I want to talk to OceanicWildfire later, though.
    D
    I wonder what your hobbies are when your in your room....
    ^__^
    D
    Finally....nice to find other girls who share my fashion tastes on the net on sites I go on x3 We sure have became more rare nowadays XD

I wear jeans only to keep warm, pretty much (and defenetly only ones in lighter material XD light enouth).....but always have a dress or skirt on too x) right now i'm wearing one of my favorite flower print dresses <3 I should show you a picture of me in it sometime ^_^ My friend can just snap screen shots on skype. I wonder what kind of dress your wearing right now...(unless you feel its too cold to wear one atm xD; winter is coming up...).

I heard Princess Peachie is from Scotland....if you like dresses and fashion, you probably know about her. x3; I'll post her da account right here either way;
    Princess-Peachie on deviantART
    Soo many lovely dress up games~There's a PIKACHU one, too ^_^

Ehh, me and my family can't really travel, either x) Don't feel too bad. XD
    D
    Ahh thats fine~You'll get one someday i'm sure ^_^ (I'm the same as you on this xD I reallt want one but no money for it...)

Do you wear non-lolita dresses? *just curious* Or do you just like lolita styal.

I get dresses from the thrift shop XD But I tend to go for lolita-ish ones ^_^
    D
    Ahh.

Are you into lolita fashion? Your avatar reminds me of it.

XD
    D
    Prettay gewd~Your's?
    :) ^_^
    D
    Thanks. I have no idea what to talk about though....
    D
    Umn...wanna be friends?
    ^_^
    Yep. It's okay. I've not totally lost contact with her,but it can be hard knowing that I won't be able to talk to her practically any day I come home from school.
    Yeah,she's a beautiful,kind,caring, wonderful girl. And I could say a lot more,but I won't bug you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom