• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Local time
6:50 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ok, np. I know how much of a pain it can be to get online.(especially the first model DS) x x; Let me know if anything changes ok. :3
    What a bizarre name! Yep its the same. I use it a lot when a new games announced/coming out. I just went on then and I had one reply to my posts about trade backs, when I managed to complete of the ones I needed on the same night I posted them here! Says a lot!
    Sounds good. Is it UT, and on a Gen IV game? :) It doesn't matter if the moves are not the same as when it was first given away. XD Also if it is UT what would you want for it? I have a good few events on gen IV and V ^^
    whats your user name? to be honest I use that more than this, I came back here as a last ditch attempt to fill the dex! I must say I prefer the layout (although its similar to serebii) here and I'm having far more success, people are friendlier!
    keeps saying connection has been lost when I try to talk to you! Ill go out then in again. I still go on a lot, but not so much for trading as i dont get anywhere.
    so seedot for the power thingy, then the rest trade backs yeah? I've had more success finding poeple willing to trade on here tonight, than I have all my time on Serebii! haha
    oh my word. you are awesome. thought it might be easier to do this in messages! That would be fab! Whats you fc? mine is 4342 0739 9841
    school being school as usual
    as long as it can breed I'm fine with it :p
    I don't mind the wait since its a gift ^^
    busy week at school?
    I did post one but it was just for a male Shuppet
    I wouldn't mind waiting, thanks ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom