A
Local time
2:46 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I can trade now. My FC is 0218 0466 7484. You just want a trade back of Meloetta so you can get the entry in your dex?
    I blame my work, it never makes my life easy :-/ My planned trade is somewhere between 7pm to 8pm tonight but I can stay on a bit longer if needs be.
    Sorry I haven't been able to catch you so far. I'll definitely be on Friday evening as I have another trade arranged but hopefully I will catch you before then.
    Aww, but I'd have thought the sub-par signature artwork should have been a huge tip-off! :p

Ahh, you too are trapped by the curse of the pokemon I see. We're stuck with it forever now, there's no turning back!
    But wow, you have the shiny charm already huh? You really are still into this! That thing will probably never see the light of day on my cart, so I am indeed envious.

As for me, I've resigned myself to never growing out of this rubbish at this point. What can I say, I'm a just kid at heart. I'm not going to look at that post count though, I dread to see how high it is. That said, I'm not very active on forums these days, so I guess that evens things out just a little.
    I guess it beats being the same old 'Gravy' for...what... about 10 years now? Yeesh, the years have flown by.

It's good to hear from you again, in any case! You still into pokemon, or is this merely a 'I wonder if anyone from the old days is still grasping onto this franchise?' situation?
    Sorry I haven't been around too much this weekend, just been one thing after another and then yet another!

I have popped on just now to check in on things. I will be available during the week in the evenings, hopefully we will catch each other soon!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom