NintenZero
Local time
8:45 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wish the soundtrack was a little smoother so I could hear the beat, so I could combo >.>

Ohh, so some professional are working on it? I wouldn't want to want 13 years ether...
    Ya exactly.

Isn't a fan game?

If I keep flipping on and off it's because I'm Playing Mother 3 and it works better with no other tabs open.
    Yep, I just get annoying, but the funny type XP

None of my friends really know about Mother ;~; Then I try to tell them about it but but they don't seem to pay attention ;__;
    XD If I really know I'm gonna get a game then I don't watch a play through of it.

I don't really troll, I just bother people. XD

when ever I see your username all I think of is Ninten :/
    Now if I could momentarily erase my memory so I could enjoy the game to it's fullest.

XD
    YEAAA!!!

My dad stopped by and said I could download Mother 3 WOOOOOOOO!!!!

:lol: Sometimes I just like to screw with people. XD
    Yes it is T.T Or I can just act like I know what I'm doing and have fun! :D

Obvious I'm psychic!

Naw, just kidding, I read your Biography on your page!
    Downfall is it's in Japanese, unless it was translated for me I don't know ;_;, But I got it for $20 at a convention! I would have downloaded them by now, but our desktop can't hold games very well, and my dad just got a laptop I might be able to use!

You have a DA!? Sweet! I have one too but I'm not the best drawer.
    Yes! :thumbup:

No, But I own a copy of Mother 2, I just don't have an SNES, and I'm goigng o ask my dad of he'll let me download Mother 3. They're just so rare ;~;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom