• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
G
Local time
9:45 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, you work on stories? That's pretty awesome.

And Vanguard? Well, that came from a looking over a story I was writing, as well. It also came from watching many Academy RPs languish, due to them putting too much emphasis on teacher sign-ups. I wanted an RP where the teachers are not needed; cause then it'll make it seem like the students will have to do everything according to the teacher's law. That is not the case in Vanguard, where all of the students are given actual lesson things (via PM - made up by me) and have the capability of opting out of working. This helps foster individuality.

However, they'll also know that their grades will either prosper or languish because of it.
    Aw, man. Well, it's about 13 degrees here. A bit of a sad existence, really.
    I'm working on it. Recently, I've been dealing with Thanksgiving and preparing for Christmas and stuff. I'll have it up and running ASAP.
    I guess, although it's not really a formal organization...It's mostly just a list of e-mails and a newsletter. Also a convention every year. Think of it like this site, I guess. People can like put up ads and stuff requesting help from alchemists, but that's mostly it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom