• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
J
Local time
10:36 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Part 2 of trade complete. This time with no problems. I'll check for you on those other Starters and drop you a line later. Take care and enjoy!
    Thanks a lot! Sorry for the FC mix-up, and they say I'm good at remembering numbers in a sequence. Anyway, enjoy your Starters, and I hope we can finish everything soon. ^_^
    Thats kinda cool. I really like when I go to the doctors and they do an ultrasound. (Call me weird. :p)

Does your game system have a camera on it? The Dsi should have a camera on it, like on the top of the lid or something.
    Like, the medical ultrasounds?

On your Dsi, you can connect to WPA connections. I belive this is how you do it:

1) Click on the System Settings (The gray wrench).

2) Scroll until you see Internet (Click on the 3 in the top right corner, then it should be on the bottom), and click on it.

3) Click on Connecttion Settings.

4) Click on Advanced Setup. (It's at the bottom)

5) Chose a connection.

6) Input your connection!

Does that help?
    Thats cool! Like for trains or for cars or for what?

Did you try going into the settings, clicking on Internet, then clicking on Advanced Settings?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom