• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
G
Local time
3:31 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pretty good. I've been busy though. College finals are around the corner, so I've been working my butt off so I can pass Calculus.
    It depends on how many of the others show interest, or if there's anyone else who want to join up.
    Just got back from a trip to the mountains. Was nice, but home is a lot warmer. XD
    It's no bother, at all ^^

Advantage: You gain the aforementioned abilities, which allow for much fluid control due to being mostly limited by power and sheer imagination.

Disadvantage: You can only perform so many things at a time. Your energy is also always out in the open, and thus things that could corrupt it will be able to much more easily than others.
    You can manipulate the energy within you to increase your performance, shoot concentrated beams/waves/etc., absorb energy (to the extent that your body will allow), and all that. There are even cases of you being capable of exploding in pure energy... though that would more than likely kill you. Like a creeper in minecraft.
    pure energy manipulation is good. It's fluid, and not much can be overpowered.
    Me? I usually write different types of things. Urban fantasy; that's one thing I really like. You?
    So long as you don't start spouting things about you gaining it from Jesus Christ, or something to that effect.

And yes, it's definitely not the typical kind of school.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom