• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
9:06 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well if he's the main villain then he'll be strong as heck and they'll have a hard time defeating him. I actually hate when villains have sad backgrounds. I prefer them to be just plain villains that can't be converted.
    Biology is like... a double-edged sword in my opinion. It can be epic fun and interesting - learning on how life operates, but then again a lot of animals are sacrificed for lab experiments, and the fact that we actually have to kill them to study and learn ;_; Personally, I am not a fan of dissecting, and it makes me feel worse when I see those white rats scrambling around in panic, trying to run away from death ;_;

Oh XDD I guess I got things mixed up. Wow, so that would mean you basically get to touch a lot of money in that area XDD
    I never said he's like Kuroh, just that I wouldn't compare him to Weismann. They don't look anything alike and his hair was black in my avatar, with or without color.
    Kuroh is my favorite right now, but I do love the silver king and I already did a Kuroh avatar so doing Weismann would be good. Though I wouldn't say he's anything like my current avatar at all.
    23 XDD it seems all the nice boys are at least 5 years younger than me. I'm a biology student.

You major in business? What do you learn? I've always thought business major people learn things like "how to be a CEO" XDD
    I just noticed your username. What epicness. My first username here in the forums was darkqueen XDD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom