Fierce Deity
Local time
9:42 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh no, that's no good! Hopefully everything can work out. Too bad she's not like my fiancee since she always talks to me no matter what. We've never stopped talking to each other.
    Sounds like you've been busy :eek: Glad to hear things are going alright for the most part! Sandy was a pain in the ass, I'm glad it's over anyway.
    Awww, buddy, I'm so sorry to hear that. :( If you ever want to talk, just send me a PM or something. Feel better!
    I don't know what's going on, but keep that off the forums. You're welcome to speak with me one of the other staff if you have problems.
    Hey bud! I'll have to do that sometime when I'm not as busy. I've been working almost every single day for a few months now and I'm so behind. My anniversary with Eevee is in 3 days! We're both so excited! Hard to believe one whole year has passed us by!
    Hey pal, it's been forever!! How have you been? :D Eevee and I are still together, less than a month to go for our 1 year anniversary! :D
    Misty hasn't made the changes yet. You should be able to see them on PE2K.
    Also buy a link cable for Alakazam. ALL THIS SHOULD BE DONE BY THE TIME ROUND 1 HAS STARTED. Thread will be locked while rounds are going on.
    Hey, you already have a post in the stats thread for the tourney. CP what you have in your second one to your first one pl0x. Thx
    Hey buddy! It's been forever and ever! How've you been doing? We need to catch up soon!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom