• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
TheCapsFan
Local time
7:53 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I THINK YOU MEAN BAD HABIT IS THE BEST OFFSPRING SONG :'DDDD

I know exactly how you feel ... *sigh* Hm, well, there has to be SOME reason we both stayed here ... Eh, it'll come eventually. Maybe we're just the stubborn arse I'm-not-letting-go-just-yet duo.
    Pfft, as I got your VM then, Pretty Fly for a White Guy came on. xDDD

Me too, even though I do have her Skype. And yeah ... It really bugs me for some reason.
    No matter how hard I try
    I'm never satisfied
    This is not a home
    I think I'm better off alone
    You always disappear
    Even when you're here
    This is not my home
    I think I'm better off alone
    Home!
    Home!
    This house is not a
    Home!
    Home!
    This house is not a...
    *joins you in jumping* Woo! xDDD

Ah, yes ... And Silver isn't here ... </3 And, GM is banned (but I think I'm the only one who misses him ;.;) and no-one feels the same anymore. Everyone feels so .... Different. Like they aren't really approachable anymore, or no-one wants me, etc, etc. You know what I mean?
    CELEBRATE WITH ME BB IS BACK BB IS BACK BB IS BACK EVERYONE IS BACK OH YESSS~ Though, it does kinda feel like we're missing someone.
    School. I got pretty sad and *coughcoughbutnoonenoticed,ofcourse...* started crying silently in class~ Buut, it was a mood swing, and I'm fine~

I'm addicted. To a playthrough of a horror game. I even had a nightmare about it...and remembered it...

Who is playing dumb?
    Hey. Im sorry I have left. I feel like such a jerk.....I miss talking to everyone. Have I missed much?

More importantly, how r u?....
    They are going good! i'm a distance runner for our indoor track team, but i'm still not as fast as the other runners.... how about for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom