TheCapsFan
Local time
10:13 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :p

Steve kills them all repeatedly, though! ;-; And he was in my nightmare...

When he said he wasn't sure who I was? He later PM'd me saying Devi told him who I was, so he wasn't lying.
    I THINK YOU MEAN BAD HABIT IS THE BEST OFFSPRING SONG :'DDDD

I know exactly how you feel ... *sigh* Hm, well, there has to be SOME reason we both stayed here ... Eh, it'll come eventually. Maybe we're just the stubborn arse I'm-not-letting-go-just-yet duo.
    Pfft, as I got your VM then, Pretty Fly for a White Guy came on. xDDD

Me too, even though I do have her Skype. And yeah ... It really bugs me for some reason.
    No matter how hard I try
    I'm never satisfied
    This is not a home
    I think I'm better off alone
    You always disappear
    Even when you're here
    This is not my home
    I think I'm better off alone
    Home!
    Home!
    This house is not a
    Home!
    Home!
    This house is not a...
    *joins you in jumping* Woo! xDDD

Ah, yes ... And Silver isn't here ... </3 And, GM is banned (but I think I'm the only one who misses him ;.;) and no-one feels the same anymore. Everyone feels so .... Different. Like they aren't really approachable anymore, or no-one wants me, etc, etc. You know what I mean?
    CELEBRATE WITH ME BB IS BACK BB IS BACK BB IS BACK EVERYONE IS BACK OH YESSS~ Though, it does kinda feel like we're missing someone.
    School. I got pretty sad and *coughcoughbutnoonenoticed,ofcourse...* started crying silently in class~ Buut, it was a mood swing, and I'm fine~

I'm addicted. To a playthrough of a horror game. I even had a nightmare about it...and remembered it...

Who is playing dumb?
    Hey. Im sorry I have left. I feel like such a jerk.....I miss talking to everyone. Have I missed much?

More importantly, how r u?....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom