• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
11:09 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I recently got a Weedle from another trade, so I no longer need one. If you've got any random extras, you could just send that over for Seviper if you still need him.
    While looking at the Seviper I was going to trade to you, I noticed that it was female, so I bred you a new one, and fortunately, this one's male. I'm going to go get him Dark Pulse now, so it seems that the wait for Weedle saved me there.
    The Seviper I bred for you has hatched and been taught Dark Pulse. Due to the Seviper parent having learned Venoshock and Poison Jab by leveling up before breeding, your new Seviper also has those moves.
    I hope Dusknoir is exactly as you requested him. 8D; I haven't bred in Gen III in a while, so for this whole time I was nervous that I might have messed up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom