• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Rayne
Local time
9:43 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Rayne, long time no see. Hope you're doing well.
    Rayne
    Rayne
    Thanks! Congrats on your position, you guys are keeping the place in top form. Decided to drop by after seeing @Ryuutakeshi come back
    Proxima Centauri B
    Proxima Centauri B
    haha thanks. Yeah its pretty exciting here, with Sun and Moon happening. Looking forward to news soonish
    Did I happen to spot a god posting on the forum just now? :O
    Rayne
    Rayne
    Say Whaaaaaat

I'm just a regular Joe Schmo.
    ;3
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Not from where I come, you aren't. ;D
    Ah! Yeah, I wasn't really doing anything but I lurked. So, yeah, by activity levels I was gone.

Wow! Master's? Do tell! And congrats! I'm wrapping up my first year at uni! And I'm in the same boat, again. Haha. I got interested in the series again and started posting again.
    Huh? I'm not really back per se. Then again, I never left. I just kinda lurk now. Talk occasionally. Although, its nice to see you! I haven't seen you around much lately! So welcome back! How have you been?
    RAAAAAAAAAYNE ;_;

Thanks for the kind words Rayne. It means a lot to me. ;w;
    I'll always remember to do so :D
    the only secret is the catnip I sneak into their coffee...
    I will add you for now - don't worry, there will be a couple of days for everyone to confirm their spots so you will know when the game is up. :3
    Rayne, I finished a mafia game, and likely I'll join the queue soon, so that I can get this game moving at late September to early October. :3c

Are you interested in joining by chance? If you're more free around that time :3c
    I just listened to Wonderwall (I haven't heard of their songs ;w;) and the beginning does remind me of Boulevard of Broken Dreams, but I honestly think that if you hadn't mentioned it, I would find it that similar. XD
    Still, that mix really is interesting :D

I understand, there's a charm of leaving longer messages behind and having a certain period of time before exchanging messages. It makes me put more thought into writing messages. Quick exchanges of messages are convenient and sometimes it's needed, but e-mail like messages aren't that bad :3
    I actually like AIM more - more online messengers are available for it - but seems Skype is more used now XD

I hope you had fun in that game. I'm sure everyone would be looking forward to you coming back soon :3c
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom