• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Tailisu10
Local time
8:06 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, you might have not seen it but after Resident Evil Archives ended I asked you if you wanted to be my co-host on Resident Evil 2 and you never answered so... I am asking again. ^^

P.S.
    Yay! Skyward Sword FTW!
    Hello, I saw that you signed up for m0ckinbird20's Resident Evil Archives Non-Mafia, and I just wanted to welcome you to The War Room and wish you a good time. There's the Situation Room where you can talk to the regulars there, and also read and learn of the moderators. There's also our recently released War Room Players Contact List to use to get in touch with the regulars in the section. Be sure to read the War Room's rules first and then the Playing Guide to get a better understanding on how the game works. Enjoy your stay, and may you join many more Mafia games to come! ^_^
    I would've loved to see Roxas, Sora and the small Heartless hanging out. That'd be as narcissistic as it'd get.
    LFJDSLFSKJFLKSJFLKWEJFIEWJFOIGOHGHFESJFSLKJFJGSFJWERRWR33EWRWFOFSJFDLFW0R3LKWW-=SL`_=FSWOIEWJFD;AD;GFJOEFRMSLOFKIWPJFJGWHJWP9259WRLFL:eek::boom:!!
    Hello fellow member of the 3DS owner club I just added you to my friend list so if you want to add me my FC is : 2793 1123 1311 and just use my username from here
    The one that comes with a gold wiimote w/ a built in motion plus is more expensive than the box by $10 I believe. Ghirahim is indeed fabulous, and he has a better chance at appearing in the upcoming Smash Bros. game than Midna and Skull Kid since I believe there's a limit on how many characters a series will have based on how the roster is developed and they'll only pick Zelda characters from recent installments at that time.
    V I think it's impossible to patch a glitch on a cartridge; only on a console game, so we're stuck with it just like the Rainbow Road glitch in MK64.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom