• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Tyler53841
Local time
7:06 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The guide for B2W2 is done. If you're still able to do the page for the Dream Radar, that would be great.
    Hey, just thought I'd let you know that I'm done with the BW walkthrough. When I get a chance, I plan to go back and update the older ones before I start on anything new.
    Hey, just thought I'd let you know that I'm done with the BW walkthrough. When I get a chance, I plan to go back and update the older ones before I start on anything new.
    Yeah, I'm making progress. I didn't know how I wanted to add the bit about the Wings, but you did it for me, so thanks. :)
    Sorry I didn't reply sooner. If you've got the rematch data, would you mind adding it? A rematch sub-page would probably fit in the "Post-Mt Silver" section.
    Thanks, hope you had a good day too. So what's this about an update for the Heart/Soul walkthrough?
    Good, thanks. How are you? Ever since Bulbapedia had all that server stress about a month ago, I've been working at another NIWA member, Wars Wiki. I just got promoted to admin there a week ago, so I've been trying to get things up to speed. Emerald & the Sinnoh games really need some work, and I should check back on GS to update the older style. Too bad there aren't more hours in the day, or I could get a lot more done. Once I get Wars Wiki to a good place, I'll whip through and update GS & the older guides. Anybody could start working on Emerald & D/P/Pt, and I'll double-check them when I get a chance.
    Crystal walkthrough's done. Now we need to work on Emerald & Sinnoh.

If you and MasterKenobi could keep plugging away on the newer games, that would be great. I need to go back and update the walkthroughs for the older games, especially GS.
    Great job! I'm gearing up to finish work on Crystal. Hopefully I'll have it done by next weekend.
    I saw, nice job! I have a few other tasks to complete at the moment, but Crystal only has about 7 pages left. Once Crystal's done, the main handhelds from Gen I & II are complete.
    Thanks. Crystal should go pretty quick. With you & MasterKenobi working on the Sinnoh games (& Emerald), the last of the main handhelds will be done soon.
    Got your PM, but I don't have enough posts to reply that way yet. =(

That's great, if you two want to finish up the Sinnoh games, then Gen IV will be done. That leaves Crystal and Emerald. I should be done with Heart & Soul in another day or two, then I'll start on Crystal. If one of you (or both) want to work on Emerald later, we could finish the main games that much quicker. Then we start the task of side games...
    Yeah, I'm done for tonight, but I'm in the middle of setting up the rematch page. That'll be the next one I add to the main HG/SS Appendix page.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom