• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
I
Local time
3:59 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh good, you're not leaving forever :)
    Just take your time, and come back whenever you feel ready.

And no, I don't think I'll be getting a Wii U soon, sorry.
    I looked at your conversation with him... He did seem rather harsh on you. I'd rather not talk about people behind their back though.

But anyway, I personally think you're an interesting person who is easy to talk to! I, too, have had lots of online conversations with people that have just... fizzled out after we've run out of things to talk about. I'm sure it's not just you. I'm not really a "people-person" in real life either, but I find it easier to have a small group of friends who you can really trust. I'm sure you have some people you can talk to...
    Please, don't leave BitF.... You were one of the first people who I talked to and made friends with there... ;-;
    Hey, don't feel like that... You have loads of friends there, and you'll be missed by them. ;-;
    What I find about BitF is that most people there are... very honest, which makes them seem harsh sometimes. Like Eltro for example. I've been talking to him though, and he's actually a pretty nice guy. But what I like about BitF is that it feels more like a community than most forums, which is why I stayed there. (I like it here on Bulbagarden too but mostly I find myself just lurking.)
    Pretty cool. I feel that Sonic Generations seemed easier than most games.

It's more raspy. That's for sure. I don't think this new voice is bad, but I did like Jason Griffith a lot.

Another surprise. You're one of the few people I know who likes Sonic the Hedgehog 2006.
    What about the newer games like Sonic Generations?

Shadow does have an awesome color scheme. :) You're the first person I know who actually liked Shadow's new voice actor.

I don't know if I really have one specific favorite. I guess maybe Sonic Generations since I got to go through many of my favorite stages again. I got all S-ranks in that game too, so I was proud of myself.
    Ausom socks! You must be really good at the games then!
    I could kinda guess that Shadow was your favorite. :) Sonic is my favorite for sure!
    I've played Sonic games since I was around 4 or 5. I've played most of the main series games, and over half of all the spin-off games.
    Well it can be great when you raise an awesome team with high IVs, good EVs, and amazing movesets, that let you beat everyone on wi-fi, but it takes a lot of patience...

I think I know the answers to all the riddles so far, but the creative challenges are eating up my time! Day 3's was to make a trading card and I've never played the TCG, but I'm having a shot anyway.
    I didn't care about them so much until about a year ago. Competitive Pokémon has ruined my fun ;_;

I think I've got the first three riddles, and I'm working on my creative entries! I've never played the TCG, but I'm having a try at designing the card anyway.
    Well, that'd depend on what other moves your Pokémon knows, what type it is and if it'd get STAB, if it's got a higher Attack or Special Attack, what role it plays on the team... There's so much to think about when choosing the 4 moves a Pokémon should know!

Are you doing the 12 days thing? I'm still trying to work out what the first riddle means, but I knew what the second one was as soon as I read it.
    HI!
    I'm kinda bored. I'm working on my Pokémon for the competition, but sorting out all its moves is hard! They said a minimum of four, but I have about, uh, 50 counting all the level-up moves, TMs, move tutor moves, and Egg moves...
    Yep. Yours is definitely one of the funnier ones.

I've thought of two Winter Fakemon for the competition, but I don't know which one to enter! I like both of them in different ways... ;_;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom