• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
M
Local time
4:16 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, right, it's in my sig. Anyway, all the classes except Swordsman are finished. Martial artist is probably the most widely used, so it has the best equipment, I think, although nobody has tried assassin, so that might be better.
    Ah, you lucky gentleman you! Good job. Oh, hey, speaking of, wanna join this Dragonball Z game I'm in? I'm whoring myself out for refferals so I can level up my dude. If oyu join, you should be evil and join the Red Ribbons with me! We have a crossdressing samurai, a hot robot chick, and a mad scientist who is in denial.

Of course, if you don't want to, it's all good.
    Yep! She's the most wonderful girl and I'm the luckiest man. Bro, lemme give you some advice. A lot of guys say they have a lot of sex. Most of them are just making stuff up. And even if they aren't, finding someone you love is way better than just going out and fucking bitches and making money.
    Chickens can live in forests. Or are you worried about coyotes? Coyotes are cool. If they lived near me, I'd hunt them and make a badass cloak out of their pelts.
    Just a bit of trivia I thought you'd like: When the original LOD first started, Ellie was younger than Logan. She was thirteen, and Max and Jericho were fourteen. Then there was an event where they had to travel by car, so they got bumped-up to fifteen and sixteen.
    J and I decided to do LOD4 as a PRP. We were just having so much trouble getting the stuff we needed from Kenshin, and we were going nuts without it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom